WORKSHOP GRANT to the 9th PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND PHOTOJOURNALISM WORKSHOP
PCP is awarding one (1) workshop scholarship grant to a deserving college/university student on a competitive basis to attend the 9th Professional Photography and Photojournalism Workshop
The grant entitles a student to participate fully in the workshop free of charge inclusive of all that is due to a paying participant.
To qualify, an applicant must be currently enrolled preferably in communication, journalism or allied courses in a recognized state, public or private college or university.
WHAT TO SUBMIT:
- Sample of published and unpublished photojournalistic works
- a. 15 single, properly captioned pictures captions; at least 1 published photoKindly rename file to: 9thPCPW_ Grant _INITIAL(Name/Surname)_Singles_File#
- b. 1 photo story consisting of 8-12 images and with an introductory text of not less than 300 words.Rename file to: 9thPCPW_ Grant _INITIAL(Name/Surname)_PS_File#/(total number of photos)
- PCP Workshop Grant Application Form
- Proof of Enrolment
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed by a panel of PCP Workshop organizers
Email the following requirements to email@example.com
with Subject Title: 9thPCP_WorkshopGrantApplication_(Name/LastName) on or before October 22, 2014.